Every week we discover inspiring, informative, and sometimes shocking health-related news. From new studies to insightful analysis, here is what you need to know this week:
- Dr. Frank Lipman takes a deep dive into magnesium oil – what it is, what it does, and how to safely use it. Frank Lipman M.D.
- Knowing multiple languages can lead to superior memory, supporting our capability for visualization and imagery. ScienceAdvances
- The WASF3 protein has been linked to mitochondrial disruption and chronic fatigue syndrome, opening a new opportunity for treatment. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
- The thymus gland is linked to cancer prevention, removal (through thymectomy) may lead to negative health consequences. The New England Journal of Medicine
- Low vitamin K levels may lead to poor lung function associated with asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and wheezing. European Respiratory Society